Bi-fold doors ensure a better view, and bring in more light and air to your homes. They can be customized to fit any sized frames. These doors make the living spaces look bigger when opened fully, and they go well with all types of home interiors. They have now become a trend in most new homes, as homeowners love the simple yet effective concept.
You can click here to visit the website of Bifolding Door factory and check out uniquely designed slim panels. You get the benefit of free installation by their team of professionals. Their certified installation services are backed with insurance guarantee.
Bi-fold doors and related myths
Some misconceptions and myths surround the installation bi-fold door. Let us bust these myths one by one:
Myth – Difficulty in fitting to a particular shape and style
Fact – The doors with aluminium frames are actually versatile and flexible, and can be customized to fit into any sized frames. You also get thinner frames, and they are available in a wide range of colour choices. They go well with any housing styles and decor.
Myth – It is difficult to maintain them
Fact – Powder-coated high quality aluminium do not require frequent maintenance and painting. They are strong and durable, and the colour stays intact for many years.
Myth – They are not safe
Fact – You can add as many safety features to the modern bi-fold door as you can think. Withered thresholds and finger-safe gaskets can also be installed to prevent falls and trapping of fingers.
Myth – Thermal insulation concerns
Fact – They are provided with a thermal bleak, which makes them thermally very efficient. You can triple-glaze them to increase their efficiency even further. They help in improving the efficiency of your heating and cooling systems. They can be installed with multiple safety features, including the locking system that will keep you safe and secure.
You can get bi-fold doors tailor-made to suit any space, or even the corner areas of a room. They can be coloured and textured to blend seamlessly with the interiors of your house.
Advantages of aluminium bi-fold doors
- They allow for easy extension of your indoor space with the exteriors of your house, or your garden space.
- They can brighten even the dimmest of the rooms, as they allow a lot of natural light to get in.
- They do not occupy too much space for functioning. Thus, they can be a good option for compact houses, as well as for bigger living spaces.
- You get more flexibility with the door opening.
- You can also use them as normal doors when the needs arise.
- They are very stylish and modern.
- Their advanced locking mechanism provides additional security.
- They can help you get more space in the interiors of your house.
- You can make your house party-ready within seconds with these doors.
Find a good supplier company that can help you in designing and installing the perfect bi-fold doors for your house.