Pools are something that adds a heavenly sense into the home. They speak soothing verses with the concrete around. They sort of bridge the distance between lifeless and living. It is something that you would never be able to deny if allowed by the budget. But must not they be shaped right? Luxury comes when a great deal of care gets weaved with the things that the heart desires. You might have the best architect in Coimbatore, but this does not mean that you must not think.Most luxury properties islamorada fl or anywhere in the country come with a pre-built pool. But there might be cases when you need something different. This is why we have shaped this article for you to guide you from building the pool till the point you dive into it.
Things to think before building that beautiful pool!
You might already have a villa or Luxurious house that already has a pool installed. But this does not mean that there is no space for reformation. You can always break and shape things per your demands. If you have bought a luxury villa in Coimbatore or anywhere that has a pool that you want to shape differently, this article will be of help to you.
Plan the pool before you build the pool!
Planning can always save you big heaps of cash and big loads of stress. When it comes to swimming pools, planning wins again.
You may have any sort of purpose behind building a pool. You might need it for relaxation; or you might need it for physical activities; or you might need it for any other purpose. The size and type will always take a shift according to the purpose you build the pool for. You might also want to hire the best architect in Coimbatore to help you down with it. It is not a matter of luxury alone but safety too. A bad pool can inflict injuries upon you and fatalities at worst.
Look for the type of pool you want for you!
A pool might sound like something having a ditch within and water in it. Although it is true, there are varieties in this simple thing. There are different types of pools that serve different purposes. Each has some advantages and some disadvantages. Make sure you go through everything and know whatever needs to be known. Here are some varieties of pools that you might want in your luxury villa in Coimbatore or anywhere!
- Above-Ground Pools are something that are not within the ground. Haah! This simple! They are the type of pool that many do consider because it can fit anywhere within or outside. You may have them near your veranda, patio, in the open, or inside. They are affordable and come with parts that get installed at the site. However, because they come with prebuilt material, they suffer from limitations in design.
- In-Ground Pools are something that get built inside the ground. Again a simple definition. But simplicity is what people crave for. They allow you freedom to design the way you want them. But the material you use to build one does differ.
- Fiberglass Pools
- Concrete made Pools
- Vinyl Pools
One thing that you want to know is that inground pools might cost you some money. They also will pose a risk for pets and children because of them being on ground level. Consider the safety of children before you install one and keep proper protection.
- Infinity Pools are something that you see in those high-rise tower buildings. These are the pools where celebrities sit at the edge and capture their luxurious pictures. These are the pools that look like they do not have an edge. They have the outer edges slightly below the water level. This gives it an illusion of having no bounds at all.
- Lap Pools are the ideal choice if your main purpose is to prepare your body for life and mind for some competition. They are ideal for those who take laps while swimming. They are highly rectangular with length as much as 5 times their width.
- Swim Spas are something that are ideal for relaxation purposes. They are a hybrid of swimming pools and spas and are shorter in size.
If you want the best out of your pool, always hold the helping hand of the best architect in Coimbatore or anywhere you live.
Things related to water regulation!
Now it comes to the time when water caresses your body and sings a duet with you. There are things that would change the position of the pool, the pressure of water, and the temperature. Here are a few things that all must ask before building a pool.
- If you want the pool to be kissed by the grace of sun, let it be in the open. However, you would want to make sure that you do not plant the shady trees around it because they will block the sun and keep the water cold. Another thing you would want to make sure of is that you choose proper trees and make proper arrangements so that their roots do not barge inside the pool. For summers, you can make arrangements for a shelter to keep the water cool.
- If you want to use the pool in winters, you might want to use water temperature regulators that heats the water to the desired temperature and then turns off automatically without whipping upon your peace. It automatically turns on when the temperature goes around 2 degrees below the one you want.
- Make ways for entry and exit into the pool.
- Make sure the ground or area surrounding the pool is not slippery as it can lead to brutal injuries and death at worse.
Things related to legalities!
Every country or state holds some regulations about swimming pools. For example, in India, if one is desiring to have a pool built, one must have its licensing done. There could be laws about the dimensions, water usage, safety, etc. You would not want to step in the pool in a bikini and then see the regulatory bodies knocking on your doors for the follies you have done. Hire the best architect in Coimbatore to get some guidance about how things should be done around it. The safety norms should always be followed. It not only saves you from penalties but life-threatening injuries.
Things related to landscaping and decors!
In India, a normal pool might cost you anywhere between 2.5 lakhs to 7.5 lakhs. If you are focusing on high-end pools, be ready to spend some more. Luxury comes at a price and you must be ready to spend some. Almost any luxury Villa in Coimbatore will already be having things around. Look into what you need and what you don’t.
When it comes to landscaping, the cost goes even higher. There will be ladders, pump filters, trees, benches, recliners, shades, decors, etc. If you have no idea about interior or exterior decor, then you might want to hire the best architect in Coimbatore who knows things about Pools.
Always hire the best architect!
A good architect will always save you money and serve you the best that you can have at a given price. You would get better designs, better guidance, better efficiency, better luxury, and everything better. Where a bad architecture can make your house fall glum, a good architect can make your home speak sweetness to you. If you have the budget, always hire the best architect in Coimbatore and see the grace talking to you for yourself.